Do we take a deposit when you reserve?
- If your stay is 6 days or less we request a deposit equal to 1 nights stay
- If your stay is 7 days or longer we request a deposit equal to 50% of your stay
- If you are part of a group special conditions are applicable
When is the balance due?
- If your stay is 6 days or less we will charge the balance of your stay 14 days before arrival
- If your stay is 7 days or more we will charge the balance of your stay 30 days before arrival
- If you are part of a group we will charge the balance of your stay according to your agreement
What if I have a Gift Certificate or Gift Card?
- Please inform us of any gift certificates or gift cards at the time of your reservation so we can confirm the details of these items and how they impact your payment
What if we need to cancel?
Cancellations are no fun for either of us so it's important to understand what happens if plans change:
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration charge per room.
- If your reservation is for 6 nights or less we will refund your deposit if you cancel with 14+ days notice
- If your reservation is for 7+ nights we will refund your deposit if you cancel with 30+ days notice
- If you are part of a group booking we will refund your deposit according to the terms of your agreement
- Cancellations received with less than the required notice are not subject to any refund however we will refund any nights we are able to rebook less the $25 cancellation fee
Why can't we cancel with 24 hours notice like we can at a hotel?
- Like airlines the big hotels overbook rooms all the time but we can't do that here. Imagine how you'd feel if the room you'd booked and had been looking forward to had been sold to two guests and the first one to arrive got it?
What if someone else books the room we had to cancel?
- We do not charge for cancelled rooms that we are able to rebook. We want this to happen and we do everything in our power to resell cancelled rooms. If we can resell your room you will receive a refund less the $25 cancellation fee.
What about Insurance?
- We suggest you book your stay with us using a credit card with trip interruption/cancellation insurance. In the event of a late cancellation we will work with you to provide all required documentation so that you are not out of pocket.
- Alternatively we suggest you contact your travel agent or AAA for trip cancellation insurance
- We will refund for cancelled rooms that we are able to rebook.
What if we have to shorten our stay?
As we do not overbook our rooms we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to depart earlier than planned please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
All rates are quoted based on double occupancy. Most of our rooms contain one King or one Queen bed and are not suitable for more than 2 persons. Extra persons may be accommodated in our Garden Suites at a rate of $45 per person.
Abbeymoore Manor is an Adult Oriented Bed & Breakfast where guests come to experience a peaceful & tranquil visit. Unfortunately the presence of young children, toddlers and infants is not conducive to this experience most often resulting in disappointment and discomfort for everyone involved. Young Adults 14+ are welcome at Abbeymoore.
Abbeymoore Manor is 100% non smoking but we do have a lovely bench under a tree out front for those who still partake!